Kathy Vass is a Justice of the Peace and Minister of Marriage who officiates weddings throughout all parts of Connecticut.
Creating truly personal ceremony experiences, her unique process provides a few different ways to share your story. Interviews are conducted through the use of in-depth questionnaires, audio or even video recordings.
Choosing a package with an audio or video recorded interview allows us all to be in the moment, remembering all the best parts of your story. During the writing process, this recording helps add nuance and detail to your ceremony while providing you with a very special time capsule.
On your first year anniversary, you'll receive this recording as a way to remember your story, as told in your own words – for EVER AFTER!
All packages include:
- Unlimited phone calls, texts, emails and questions
- Provide a list of available vendors, if needed
- Assist in choosing readings, if needed
- Incorporate additional special element or ritual like a sand ceremony, hand-fasting, ring blessing, or even create something new just for you!
- Custom ceremony and full review / approval of the script before the wedding day.
- New Haven
- Prices Vary
- 405 2nd Avenue